Calling PA Agents
On August 10, 2020, Cigna Supplemental Benefits will begin offering new Medicare supplement insurance in Pennsylvania. Learn more about how you can grow your business and make the sale with the following helpful seminars.
CNHIC August Seminars
- Competitive Commissions and advanced commissions paid daily
- No interest on advancing
- Electronic applications – no ‘wet’ signature needed
Earn $100 for every underwritten Medicare Supplement app with a minimum of five apps each month until September 30, 2020.
Earn 1,000 leads targeted with a direct mail campaign for every fourth Medicare Supplement app each month Insert link in Earn 1000 leads
- New competitive rates
- Additional rate classes to fit more health situations
- Cost effective coverage without sacrificing quality of service
- Up to 15% Household Discount1
- Freedom to choose doctors
- Guaranteed renewable policy for life2
- Value added programs including fitness, vision, and hearing discounts3
- Discounts may not be available in all states
- Customer policy can’t be terminated for any reason other than nonpayment or misrepresentation in the application for insurance. Cigna reserves the right to increase premiums on a class basis.
- This is a discounted program and is NOT insurance. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
CNHIC Rates and Supplies
Review the CNHIC application and rates on outline of coverage. The rates are available now on CSG Actuarial and sales materials are available in Cigna AgentView.
ARLIC and CHLIC
Effective August 28, 2020, Medicare supplement products insured by American Retirement Life Insurance Company (ARLIC) and Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC) will no longer be available for sale in your distribution in PA. All applications for these products must be signed by August 27, 2020 and in our office by September 7, 2020
Start the Discussion