AMAC Brokers Offers New E&O for Contracted Agents
AMAC Broker Services is happy to announce our Errors & Omissions coverage is now available.
Simply complete a quick and easy online application to obtain a quote with an “A” rated CNA company. Coverage will be quoted with an admitted carrier.
Low premiums & monthly payment plans are available!
Program Features include:
- Coverage available for life, accident and health, LTC, Medicare, and managed health care organizations. Optional coverage is available for annuities, mutual funds, variable annuities, variable insurance, disability, and 24-hour care.
- NEW: $1M/$3M rates!
- Prior acts coverage back to first date of continuous E&O coverage.
- Defense costs are provided and are included within the limits of liability.
- Provides coverage for your administrative, clerical and support personnel while they are acting on your behalf.
- Provides coverage for any corporation, partnership or other business entity that is owned or controlled by an Agent, General Agent or Registered Representative, but only for the covered acts of the individual Agent, General Agent or Registered Representative. This is individual E&O insurance.
- Coverage under this program is offered on a claims made basis. The policy will only cover claims first made against the Insured and reported to the Insurer during the certificate period. The agent must not have had knowledge of the claim or circumstances likely to result in a claim at the effective date of coverage.
- This policy applies to an act, error or omission which takes place anywhere in the world, provided that the claim is made and suit is brought against the Insured in the United States of America
Click here for more information about the program, including: Program Eligibility, Pricing, and Payment Options
Click here for more information on the A.M. Best rating chart and other disclosures
Join the Discussion Add Your Comment