Everest 3rd Annual Med Supp KICK OFF Bonus!
Everest announces their CASH Bonus Program! It’s now easier than ever to get quotes with Everest through the AMAC Broker Mobile Quoting App powered by CSG Actuarial. If we have already provided you with your unique username and password to the CSG web portal, simply download the app and begin a quote today! If not, check this out!
Earn additional cash on Everest Medicare Supplement products!
Qualification Period: October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Write Everest Plan G or N applications and earn:
-$125 for every qualified Underwritten applicant (E-APP only)
-$25 for every qualified Open Enrollment applicant ages 65+ (E-APP only)
If the total number of qualified Everest Plan G or N e-applications is 20 or more during the 3 month Qualification Period, earn an additional: $500 lump sum
Agents can convert “Paper” applications to “E-APPs”
Dont know how? Contact your FMO office for assistance or download/print the “How to convert
Paper applications to E-APPs” instruction sheet from the Miscellaneous folder on our supply website.
2018 Agent Bonus Program Rules
To receive the per application payout, you must submit a minimum of 3 qualifying “signed” applications within the same month (Everest uses the “Received Date” to determine month submitted). Each month, October through December, is counted separately; and you may participate in any or all those months. Bonus payments will be processed for qualifying applications within 30 days following the end of the month that the policy is issued.
To receive the lump sum payout, you must submit a minimum of 20 qualifying “signed” applications within the 3 months of October, November and December. This bonus payment will be processed within 30 days following the end of December.
- The applications must be issued by the time the bonus payments are processed.
- All eligible applications during the Qualification Period must be an electronic application (E-APP).
- Controlled business (immediate family members, plan changes or internal replacements) does not qualify for this program.
- Bonus payments will not be made on declined applications, Open Enrollment applications for those under age 64 1/2 or for any Guaranteed Issue applications regardless of age, nor will these applications be counted towards qualifying counts, unless specifically noted in writing.
- Everest reserves the right to determine if any application submitted outside of the program dates qualifies.
- More than 95% of all inforce policies written by the agent, regardless of plan or effective date, must be associated with policyholders age 65 and over.
- Agents must be in good standing with Everest at the time of payout.
- An “issued” application is one approved by underwriting with a policy generated. A bonus charge back will be assessed for Not Taken policies or those that do not remain in force through the “Thirty Day Right To Examine and Return Policy” period.
Everest, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify or change this promotion at any time. Both agents directly paid by Everest and Licensed Only Agents (LOA) are eligible. Everest is solely responsible for Direct Pay Agents and will bear all the costs associated with this Reward Program. Everest has no obligation to pay Licensed Only Agents
as payment for qualified policies are paid to their Direct Reporting Manager, who is then responsible for for any payments related to this program.
Start the Discussion