Earn More with Accident Expense Insurance
Grow your business by offering Accident Expense insurance.
9.3 million, the number of hospital emergency room visits due to unintentional falls in the United States in 20151.
Cigna’s Accident Expense Policy can help your clients pay for accident-related medical bills. Find out more HERE.
Accidents are a fact of life. It’s important to plan for the unexpected. That’s why Cigna’s Accident Expense insurance is such an appealing offering – one that your customers will be happy to hear about. With Accident Expense coverage, your customers get payments that can help with costs such as medical bills and other expenses that may accumulate while they’re recovering.
- Coverage starts paying immediately after the policy’s annual deductible amo
- Benefit amounts ranging from $2,500 to $25,0002 are paid, regardless of payouts from other insurance
- Covered services include: Ambulance, ER visits, X-rays and more
- Available to customers from birth to age 743
- We offer the following riders: Parent, Declining Deductible, Critical Illness and Vehicular Injury4
1.CDC, National Estimates of the 10 Leading Causes of Nonfatal Injuries Treated in Hospital Emergency Departments, United States – 2015, https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/pdf/ leading_causes_of_nonfatal_injury_2015-a.pdf.
2. Calendar year maximum per covered person. Benefit amounts may vary by state.
3. Issue age may vary by state.
4. Rider availability varies by state.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
CSB-11-0075 05/18 © 2018 Cigna. Some content provided under license.
Cigna Supplemental Benefits | PO Box 26580 | Austin, TX 78755
Note: Unsubscribing through this notice will unsubscribe you from all Cigna communications.