CIGNA Bonus & Multi Policy Discount
Medicare Supplement with more rewards
They’re here! Our Medicare Supplement products are now available for sale in new states. Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC) is available in DE, ME, & WY and Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC) is available in KY & OK.
Multi-policy discount for your customers
A reminder that we have increased our multi-policy discount in select states. Customers in households where more than one person enrolls or is enrolled in an individual Medicare Supplement policy provided by Cigna can earn a multi-policy discount of 20% in DE, KY, OK & WY.
Rewards for you:
- NEW! Earn $200 for every application you write for underwritten Medicare Supplement Plans F, G, N, and Open Enrollment Plan N from April 18 to May 31, with a minimum of four applications for DE, KY, OK & WY.1 Start selling today!
- After May 31, 2022, earn $1002 for every application you write for underwritten Medicare Supplement Plans F, G, N, and Open Enrollment Plan N with a minimum of four applications for DE, KY & OK
Additional materials will be available to order on AgentView in the coming weeks.
- CHLIC DE: Application, Brochure, Outline of Coverage
- CNHIC KY: Application, Outline of Coverage
- CHLIC ME: Application, Outline of Coverage
- CNHIC OK: Application, Outline of Coverage
- CHLIC WY: Application, Brochure, Outline of Coverage
ARLIC, CHLIC, and Loyal
Don’t forget that, effective May 6, our Medicare Supplement products, insured by American Retirement Life Insurance Company (ARLIC), will no longer be available for sale under your distribution in DE, KY & WY.
Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC) Medicare Supplement products will also no longer be available for sale under your distribution in KY & OK.
Loyal American Life Insurance Company (Loyal), Medicare Supplement products will no longer be available for sale under your distribution in ME.
All applications for ARLIC, CHLIC, and Loyal Medicare Supplement products in DE, KY, ME, OK & WY must be signed by May 5 and must be in our office by May 20.
1. Minimum of four applications. Incentives retroact to first application. Must be underwritten or Open Enrollment Plan N. From April 18 to May 31, 2022.
2. Eligibility varies by state. Review agent flyer for details.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company, and Loyal American Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
The benefits of these policies will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of the policies and the benefits paid by Medicare will not exceed 100% of the Medicare eligible expenses incurred. These policies will not pay benefits for: the Medicare Part B Deductible (not applicable in plans C and F), any expense which customers are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance, any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare, any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if the customer was enrolled in Parts A & B of Medicare, any type of expense not a Medicare eligible expense except as provided for in the policy, and any deductible, coinsurance or copay not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as an additional benefit in the policy.
© 2022 Cigna. Some content provided under license. For agent use only. 912277