AMAC Broker Services Rolls out FREE LEADS PROGRAM!
AMAC Broker Services is proud to offer our contracted agents qualified leads from seniors looking for information on Medicare products. We are the only FMO aligned with the Association for Mature American Citizens, the nation’s second largest senior organization, and their members need YOUR help!
Follow these 4 steps to begin receiving your FREE LEADS:
- GET CONTRACTED Click Here to find out more about becoming contracted with AMAC Broker Services.
- CLICK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to adhere to the ABS Lead Referral Program Code of Conduct Policy
- SUBMIT your first application with ABS
- RECEIVE LEADS You will receive leads after your first ABS submission
Our leads are qualified, meaning the senior you call is requesting information or ready to buy coverage. We thank you for responding to the leads within 48 hours. If you:
ABS Lead Program Code of Conduct Policy
As a contracted ABS agent, I understand that I will be enrolled in the ABS LEAD PROGRAM upon receipt of my first application. By participating in this program I agree to the following:
- I will contact the lead within 48 hours or return the lead to ABS
- I will act with honor and integrity in all lead interactions
- I will adhere to all laws and insurance regulations
- Click Here to Accept Policy Terms
Important Notice to Agent:
If at any time, you wish to be removed from the ABS LEAD PROGRAM, please contact AMAC Broker Services at [email protected]. If you are unable to contact the lead within 48 hours, please return the lead back to AMAC Broker Services.
Leads are not guaranteed and the number of leads available may vary.